The Barberpole Shaving Brush is an excellent brush to get you started into wet shaving! The brush hair is quick-drying, and not easy to fall out. Give yourself a superb shaving experience.
- Material: Synthetic hair + Resin Handle
- Brush knot diameter: 24MM
- Loft size: 56mm (+/-1mm)
- Handle height: 62mm (+/-1mm)
Care For Your Brush
- Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the same shampoo that you use to wash you hair.
- Never boil your brush.
- Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the badger hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter’s brush.
- Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
- Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
- Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat). Instead, use a brush stand so the remaining water can move away from the base of the hairs.
- To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest between uses. Instead, place the stand on vanity top to allow proper air circulation.
- If you use a brush in a travel kit, be sure to take it out to dry thoroughly upon your return.
10-16 days to USA
14-28 days to Worldwide
365 Day Guarantee
We offer a 365 day money back guarantee. Risk free shopping at Barber Jungle!
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org were are here to help.